2. Rashida Jones posted the ULTIMATE ’90s photo, which featured herself (right) alongside Gwen Stefani, her sister Kidada, and Aaliyah, all decked out head-to-toe in Tommy Hilfiger!
Rashida Jones / Via instagram.com
3. Hilary Duff shared her adorably awkward Glamour Shot.
Hilary Duff / Via instagram.com
4. Mindy Kaling posted an awesome pic of all the writers of The Office.
Mindy Kaling / Via instagram.com
5. Reese Witherspoon was in a back-to-school mood when she shared this cute photo of herself on the first day of school.
Reese Witherspoon / Via instagram.com
6. Oprah Winfrey celebrated the 30th anniversary of her former talk show by posting this pic from the very first episode.
Oprah Winfrey / Via instagram.com
7. Enrique Iglesias took us back to 1995 when his debut album dropped.
8. Nicole Richie posted this too cute photo of herself being carried by her dad, Lionel Richie.
Nicole Richie / Via instagram.com
9. Sarah Michelle Gellar reminded us that she and hubby Freddie Prinze Jr. are RELATIONSHIP GOALS with her photo of the two of them at the 2000 MTV Movie Awards.
Sarah Michelle Gellar / Via instagram.com
10. Kourtney Kardashian remembered when she had blonde ambitions in the late ’90s.
11. Chelsea Clinton celebrated her dad’s 70th birthday with a very sweet photo of both of them in the early ’80s.
12. Ellen DeGeneres took it back to her very first show in 2003.
13. Jenna Dewan celebrated the 10th anniversary of Step Up by sharing this photo of her and husband Channing Tatum on set.
Jenna Dewan / Via instagram.com
14. Elton John shared a photo of himself with fellow icons Diana Ross and Cher.
15. Alyssa Milano remembered when she co-starred with Arnold Schwarzenegger in 1985’s Commando.
Alyssa Milano / Via instagram.com
16. Blake Lively posted this epically early ’90s photo of herself in a Little Mermaid-themed photo complete with sideways ponytail.
Blake Lively / Via instagram.com
17. Ben Affleck remembered the time BFF Matt Damon gave him a birthday cake facial in the late ’90s.
Ben Affleck / Via instagram.com
18. Parker Posey shared a photo of herself and her co-star, Joey Lauren Adams, hanging out on the set of Dazed and Confused in 1993.
19. Paul McCartney shared a behind-the-scenes pic from the photo shoot for the iconic cover of the Beatles’ Abbey Road album.
20. Amanda Seyfried posted her very first early ’00s headshot.
Amanda Seyfried / Via instagram.com
21. Kirsten Dunst shared a photo of her and co-star Brad Pitt promoting their 1994 film, Interview with the Vampire.
Kristen Dunst / Via instagram.com
23. John Krasinski remembered a CLASSIC Jim Halpert prank.
John Krasinski / Via instagram.com
24. Gillian Anderson had a little fun and posted a photo of her X-Files co-star, David Duchovny, shirtless and looking very early ’90s-ish.
25. Michelle Trachtenberg posted a photo from her childhood modeling days.
Michelle Trachtenberg / Via instagram.com
26. Amy Schumer shared a photo of her and younger sister Kim posing in front of a Dirty Dancing poster in the late ’80s.
Amy Schumer / Via instagram.com
27. Madonna posted a photo of herself in the early ’80s, when she was still a struggling artist living in New York’s Lower East Side.
Madonna / Via instagram.com
28. Ryan Reynolds (left) remembered when he visited Knott’s Berry Farm in 1980.
Ryan Reynolds / Via instagram.com
29. Barbra Streisand looked back at her classic romantic hit film, The Way We Were.
Barbra Streisand / Via instagram.com
30. Christina Aguilera shared a photo from the Back to Basics era.
Christina Aguilera / Via instagram.com
31. Halle Berry posted this super cute elementary school photo of herself.
Halle Berry / Via instagram.com
32. James Franco remembered when he portrayed James Dean in the 2001 TV movie, James Dean.
James Franco / Via instagram.com
33. James Marsden shared a photo of when he met Beyoncé in the early ’00s.
James Marsden / Via instagram.com
34. Justin Theroux shared a photo of himself with his good friend Amy Sedaris.
Justin Theroux / Via instagram.com
35. Kellan Lutz (left) posted an epically late-’80s pic of himself with his older brother celebrating Easter.
Kellan Lutz / Via instagram.com
36. Lenny Kravitz shared the most rock ‘n’ roll photo ever: Hanging out with Slash on the set of Guns N’ Roses’ “Always On The Run” video shoot in 1991.
Lenny Kravitz / Via instagram.com
37. Chris Hemsworth (in the middle) shared a pic of himself, his dad, and his older brother, Luke Hemsworth, going out for a swim in the mid ’80s.
Chris Hemsworth / Via instagram.com
38. Lupita Nyong’o shared a photo of when she portrayed Cinderella in a high school theater production.
Lupita Nyong’o / Via instagram.com
39. David Beckham posted a photo of his wedding day with wife Victoria.
David Beckham / Via instagram.com
40. Kim Kardashian (left) honored her sister Kourtney’s birthday by sharing a very cute photo of themselves wearing matching outfits.
Kim Kardashian / Via instagram.com
41. Drake took us back to his days as Jimmy on Degrassi.
champagnepapi / Via instagram.com
42. Salma Hayek gave us a glimpse back to the ’90s with this still from her 1997 film, Fools Rush In.
Salma Hayek / Via instagram.com
43. Naomi Campbell shared a classic ’90s photo of herself with fellow supermodels Stephanie Seymour, Cindy Crawford, Tatjana Patitz, and Christy Turlington.
Naomi Campbell / Via instagram.com
44. Aziz Ansari shared a very cute photo of himself taken at a Sears Photo Studio (very ’80s, of course).
Aziz Ansari / Via instagram.com
45. Drew Barrymore was feeling so, so ’80s with this photo featuring herself, Rashida Jones, Quincy Jones, Kidada Jones, and E.T.
Drew Barrymore / Via instagram.com
46. Pee-wee Herman shared this fun photo of himself miniature golfing with fellow ’80s icon, Cyndi Lauper.
Pee-wee Herman / Via instagram.com
47. Hugh Jackman reminded everyone that he once played Gaston in the Australian production of Beauty and the Beast in 1995.
48. Mandy Moore brought on the waterworks with this photo from A Walk Ro Remember.
Mandy Moore / Via instagram.com
49. And finally, Britney Spears took us back to the early ’00s with this photo of herself just chilling with Leonardo DiCaprio.
Britney Spears / Via instagram.com