1. Everyone loves drama.
Trading Sposes / Via partylikeits2007.com
2. From Katy Perry vs. Taylor Swift…
3. … to Mariah Carey vs. just about everyone…
4. … and Iggy Azalea vs. Papa John’s.
5. Drama is all around us. It’s a constant. It keeps us going.
Trading Spouses / Via partylikeits2007.com
6. But none of that past drama compares to the shady diva drama we are currently experiencing now in 2016.
7. Ladies and gentleman, we are in the midst of a Criss Angel vs. David Copperfield public feud!
Yes, you read that right. Magic’s two biggest divas (minus Penn + Teller) are in a fight and it’s fucking amazing.
8. Let’s dive right in!
9. Judging from my Twitter research (I went back eight months on Criss Angel’s Twitter feed), the feud began on May 6. On this day, Criss Angel posted a link from “the most respected business magazine” linking it to an article that said Criss was the biggest name in Vegas.
10. Then, on October 27, Forbes named David the highest paid magician in the world and Criss was TRIGGERED.
11. The next day, October 28, Criss posted a quote from that Bloomberg (a business magazine) article that said he was the highest paid magician in the world.
12. He followed that tweet up with an obvious dig at David Copperfield, alleging he bought his Twitter followers. He also dissed the size of the venues David performs at.
13. IT GETS BETTER.
14. On October 31, Halloween day, Criss alluded to the “old school” AKA David by calling him “tired and hokey.”
15. THAT’S NOT ALL.
16. Then, from November 2 to November 5, Criss randomly tweeted links to articles saying he was the best magic person in the world.
17. “The Greatest Magic Show The World Has To Offer”
18. “Officially The Most Relevant & Watched Magician In The World”
19. THEN, on November 10, things got even more messy when Criss called out David for having fake hair (!!!!!!!!)
20. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT.
21. On November 12th, Criss called David out by name for the first time by using David’s initials “DC” saying “real fans can’t be bought.”
23. AND THEN…
24. November 27, Criss’ last attack. He pulled out a shady “heart eyes” emoji.
25. I’m dead.
27. David and his 3.59 million followers have remained silent. He literally just retweets people praising his show all day.
28. Here’s to hoping this feud gets better! Get messy, ladies!